EB-2 National Interest Waiver

National Interest Waiver

If you have an advanced degree or exceptional ability in your field of endeavor, you may qualify for a green card to live and work permanently in the United States. We can help you establish your NIW qualification. Contact us for your case evaluation to determine your national interest waiver.

Schedule an appointment